The 22S is designed for high-end FTTH splicer applications in FTTX, Data Center / LAN and Access Networks.
22S offers an active V-Groove alignment single fibre splicer for reliable and improved splicing performance for a range of different fibres; SMF, MMF, DSF, NZDSF.
Applicable from 125μm cladding diameter/up to 3mm sheath diameter fibres with sheath clamp.
22S provides advanced capabilities; including splice result storage of 200 splices, 5-16mm short cleave length splicing .
Quick splicing time is produced in 9 seconds (single mode fibre) and an automated tube-heating time of 30 seconds (single mode 60mm).
Applications and fibres
- FTTH, FTTX
- Singe-Mode Fibre, Multimode Fibre, Dispersion-Shifted Fibre (DSF), Non-zero dispersion-shifted fibre (NZDSF).
- The World’s Smallest & Lightest Active V-groove Splicer
- Active V-groove fibre alignment
- 11 second splicing in SM-AUTO mode
- 30sec Automated Tube-heating with Single 60mm sleeve
- 200 splice cycles / tube heating cycles per full battery charge
- Dimensions measure 120 x 189 x 71mm.
- Extremely lightweight at 1.1kg including battery
- Robust and lightweight design plus shock, dust and rain resistant
- 4.7 inch color LCD for indoor and outdoor use
- Multi-functional carry case and work table accessory
- USB communication for PC connection.
- Dual camera, active cladding alignment technology
- Fully ruggedized for shock, moisture and dust resistance
- Transit case converts to easy to use workstation
- Long life battery (200 splices/shrinks per charge)
- Sheath clamp or fiber holder operation
- FUSEConnect® connector installations
- Drop cable installation